Candidature must be submitted in French for French-speaking countries, and in English for other candidate.
These candidatures must include:
- Your signed registration form – Format PDF
- A copy of your ID card (European ID or passport) – Format PDF
- Your curriculum vitae – Format PDF, 2 pages maximum A4
- Your artistic file presenting your whole work (text and/or picture) – Format PDF, 10 pages maximum A4
- A written presentation of the work that you present to the competition – Format PDF, 4 pages maximum A4.
This presentation must include: This presentation has to contain: the title, the year of realization, a text of presentation and the technical characteristics (dimensions, materials and techniques, conditions required for the presentation and installation of the work, technical resources to be put in place for the exhibition of the work)
Prize-winner undertakes to deliver the work acquired with a maximum of necessary presentation materials for the exhibition (specific video material, framing, base, counter-collage, etc.) and it without additional financial compensation.
- For the works presented in the form of a projet : A detailed budget for the production costs with a quotation (materials for producing the work, company involvement, cost of transport to the Foundation, customs charges, transport costs for supervision of the execution of the project, financial resources for the installation of the work, including projectors if necessary). Any project with a budget exceeding €100,000 will not be considered.
- One or several pictures of the work (photo, plan, plan etc.) that you present to the competition – Format JPG and of a maximum size of 5 Mb by document
- OPTIONAL – A video of the work which you present to the competition (this document is compulsory for the candidates who present a video)
Format AVI, 500 Mo maximum
IMPORTANT: The works presented must under no circumstances be designed with a view to being installed permanently at the Foundation.
Any candidatures that are incomplete or fail to comply with the above instructions will not be submitted to the Expert Committees and the International Panel of Judges.